Our goal is to provide a seamless, fully integrated service ensuring product quality, assurance of supply and full transparency/communication along the way; and all of the above at the most competitive cost.
1. Quality assurance and GMP excellence in an increasingly robust regulatory environment.At FAMAR we are very conscious of the growing needs of our client base. Yet, we remain committed to the principle that our first responsibility is to the patient. rather than considering Quality Assurance simply as a prerequisite which makes us eligible to offer our services, we view GMP excellence as our most important differentiator and long-term competitive advantage. In this sense, quality standards take precedence above everything else and serve as a guide for our growth prospects.
2. Continuous ImprovementFAMAR is focused on delivering the best value for our customers, continuously removing waste from our manufacturing process and supply chain. Eliminating waste along entire value streams, instead of at isolated points, creates processes that need less human effort, less space, less capital, and less time to make products and services at far less costs and with much fewer defects, compared with traditional operating systems.
3. Reliable and sustainable supplyFAMAR’s 3rd strategic differentiator is a sustainably timely and accurate supply to market. We work with our partners to assure enhanced flexibility in responding to market demand fluctuations, higher flexibility, shorter lead times to trade, and shorter planning cycles while optimizing inventories throughout the chain.
4. Integrated servicesFamar is in the process of building a one-stop-shop manufacturing platform for our clients. Our service package includes a broad range of services supporting our customer from drug discovery/pre-formulation to commercialization in more than 30 dosage forms.
5. Focus on the Long TermFamar’ shareholders are in it for the long term. We believe both in the company’s as well as the industry’s immense potential.
Moreover, being a private company gives us the advantage of a very mindful and systematic balancing of short-term and long-term objectives in terms of results, process improvements as well as capital expenditure. We will always give precedence to our strategic objectives over quarterly results.
Famar has always been backed by a group that believes both in FAMAR’s vision as well as its industry’s potential. Moreover, since its inception in 1949, FAMAR has sustained strong and steadily growing capital structure.